Sending Email from your Custom Domain
Remove Rivo's sending domain from your automated emails and send them from your own instead! Read on to learn how to add your store domain to Rivo's mails for a truly branded email experience!
✨ Sending email from your custom domain is available on the Growth plan and above
Adding your domain
1. From the Rivo dashboard, go to Settings > Email > Custom Email Domain.
2. Enter your store's domain and click Save.
3. You will be provided with a set of 3 DNS records that you need to add to your domain's records.
CNAME hostname & CNAME value
SPF hostname & SPF value
DKIM hostname & DKIM value
4. Add these records according to your domain provider's process.
💡 The CNAME will be added as a CNAME record type and the SPF & DKIM may be added as TXT record types.
5. When you have added the DNS records, click Verify Domain.
Important Note on adjusting hostnames
Depending on your domain provider and settings, you may need to add edited hostnames as follows (do not edit the values):
Important: Do this when you are adding the DNS records with your domain provider, not in the fields in our app.
CNAME hostname: Remove your domain name so the hostname is email
SPF hostname: Replace your domain (e.g. rivohc.io) with an @ symbol
DKIM hostname: Remove your domain name so the hostname ends in domainkey
See the table below for an example, where rivohc.io is the domain name: