Customizing Email settings
Customize your Email Settings for your program notifications to match your store's brand. In this guide, we'll take a look at the basic settings for email notifications to help you get started with just a few clicks!
In this article:
Customize your Email Settings to match your store's brand. To edit the Email Settings from the dashboard, go to Settings at the bottom-left of the page and select Email.
You can adjust the From name and email that is displayed on your emails, as well as the email address that replies will go to.
* From name - The name visible to customers in their inbox.
* From email - The email address visible to customers receiving your email.
* Reply email - Specify an email for customers to reply to your emails.
By default, these will be your store's brand name and the email address associated with your Shopify account.
Design and Brand
From the Email Settings page, click the Edit Email Design button under the Design and Brand section.
From here you can:
* Change the appearance of all of your email's color schemes.
* Customize the button radius.
* Add a banner image (1200px by 480px) or a logo image (400px by 144px).
| 💡 Find out more: Check out our guide on Customizing Email styles & branding
Can I change the email address to my custom domain?
Currently, automated emails are sent from '@mg.rivo-mail.com' but you can add a custom 'From Name' that precedes the domain address and set a 'Reply to' address as well. Using a custom domain is in the works!